Blog Archive

Friday 2 September 2016

Bishop Grzegorz Ryś - Auxiliary Bishop of the Archdiocese of Kraków

Iwona B shared the information for this post with me.

An Auxiliary Bishop of the Archdiocese of Kraków, 
Bishop Grzegorz Ryś. has said:

"... I would like to say I have fallen in love with the Bible."    

Since when? 

"I think, since I met a man who could explain the Bible. I met him for the first time, two or three years after my ordination. This meeting turned everything upside down for me.  After my ordination I was convinced I knew what it meant to preach, that I knew how to do it and so on. I met this priest in England, in London in a parish. This Parish Priest, who preached the Word in such a way, that ever since, I have never met anyone who could break the Word in this way.   After I have met such a person, I cannot stop myself from reading Scripture."

Iwona wrote to me and assured me that she knew the Parish Priest in London was Fr Alan. 

Fr Alan had such an impact on so many people, including priests.

I bless God for giving all of us Fr Alan Fudge. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes. Bishop Ryś was definitely mentioning Father Alan. He also has either just published the book about Father Alan's newsletters or is in the process of doing so...

    ReplyDelete