Blog Archive

Saturday 3 September 2016

Mass

Some of us think, we make all the effort when we go to Holy Mass. Not so, according to Fr Alan.

Fr Alan said:

"God always takes the initiative."
"God invites us to Mass."

So for those of you who have difficulties going to Holy Mass, turn to God and ask him to invite you to Mass.

Fr Alan also asked us to come to Mass with a huge heart, bringing lots of people with us to Mass in our hearts. He said, "I hope the church is very crowded with lots of people in your hearts!"

Like as if St Charles was not crowded enough with real people standing to the back of the church, including the foyer, and sometimes overflowing to the streets.

Almighty Father, I pray when I go to Holy Mass, I am very generous, and bring lots and lots of people in my heart, so we all can look at you, your Son, Jesus Christ, and be filled with the Holy Spirit. 

Heavenly Father, another request, if I could be so impertinent, please please invite me to Holy Mass everyday, so I could learn to adore you, my Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit. 

AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment